Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Please check out http://www.thebuilddiary.com which uses both JA Puresite and JA Lens templates.

I have an open post relating to the top main menu and Optimise CSS issue which need help on which I think is related to this JA Lens issue.

Click on the SpaGrand menu item and you will see a very corrupt page. Sometimes it works ok but as soon as I change the Optimise CSS on the JA Puresite settings page trying to get the menu to work this corrupts the JA Lens template too.

I’m well and truely stuck!

If I reinstall both templates they seem to work except the menu issue in JA Puresite doesn’t highlight and depending on which browser I use you may not see the logo. The JA Lens template looks better but has K2 Item alignment issues with the K2 items – they line up in alternate columns (1st column, 3rd column etc) and are only displayed correctly if the grid button is clicked. Very strange! Also the category and timeline mods are missing.

Cheers,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi tomo555,

Did you try to upgrade JAT3 plugin to the latest version?

tomo555 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 330525 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tomo555,

Did you try to upgrade JAT3 plugin to the latest version?</blockquote>

I don’t think JA_Lens uses this plugin. We did upgrade for JA_Puresite so the alignment issue problem still exists.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

Cause you’re using JA Puresite as default template so I suggested updating JAT3 plugin. When I access SpaGrand menu item, I see that it displays well, could you make some screenshots of alignment issue and how you wanna it should be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum