Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, my site is botfbi.com I install all plugin and model , just not showing right, there is no beautiful image grid. what shall I did ?

1 Is it K2 Plugin is must for grid layout ?
    2 which plugin controls the grid layout ? I assume that the slide show control the layout

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not see K2 component on your site and your site is working with Articles » Featured Articles, you can follow the step below to work with K2 component

Regards

big0707 Friend

After install the K2 component , the grid show up , but the problems are still there

1 no image shows in the grid , only the title
    2 I import all the content and category to K2, How ever , I could not edit the imported item. when I add new item, the home page would be broken, and showed up fetal error message.
    3 the link a , link b, link c in the article just gone ( assuming the K2 did not imported )

It seemed this templated not dummy friendly, any recommendation for google play like templated or ja len grid like ?

1. ja-len-k2-1
    2. ja-len-k2-2
    3. ja-len-k2-3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can make a backup version on your site and give me the clone that site with the credential info: URL, admin login and FTP account via private reply. I will help you to check, install and configure the K2-> Categories on your site.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum