Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

This is my site: http://www.kareenwoo.com. I am a non-technical user. I have setup the template and site and follow as close as possible to the demo site setting. However, I still have the following problems and I do not know where went wrong

1. In menu: Archive, I want to setup the page just like how it is one Home (demo). However, the photos doesn’t load and when I click on anything, I get an error page

2. My K2 blog display is different when it is halfway through. Scroll down and you can see some are displayed in 2 columns, I have set for the parameter to inherit from the main one.

3. The pagination is not displayed in the Blog page

4. JA tabs for photo is not functioning. I followed exactly the HTML code and location of the photos as per your instruction

5. My Blog layout is also different from the one shown in the demo. I have followed the setting according to your guide and template used : ja-lens-blog

6. The social footer cannot be center aligned.

Can you help guide me through?

1. Archive
    2. blog
    3. pagination
    4. tabs
    5. blog_layout
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>Can you help guide me through?</blockquote>
    I will check & give you more accurate solution if you send me PM with your admin login info.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum