Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed JA Login on my own template and it’s working on every site, but not on the homepage. I can’t login just on the homepage. The template is also used for the page “about us” and there I can login easily.

Islamic Arts Magazine

Anonymous Moderator

Hi neximuss

I registered an account and checked your website. I can see this issue but i could not find this issue in our template.
    Could you please send me your live url, admin account, ftp account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

TomC Moderator

How might one integrate a “close” button into JA Login ?

Right now, the only way to close the box is to either click on one of the links again or login/register.
    There may be a siituation where a user simply changes his mind – so he should have an option to close.

neximuss Friend

<em>@JA Developer 139221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi neximuss

I registered an account and checked your website. I can see this issue but i could not find this issue in our template.
    Could you please send me your live url, admin account, ftp account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?</blockquote>

I sent you the login detail yesterday already.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi neximuss

Thank you for your PM.

I think you should backup your server and install joomla again. There are some problems with this code.

TomC Moderator

How might one integrate a “close” button into JA Login ?

Right now, the only way to close the box is to either click on one of the links again or login/register.
    There may be a situation where a user simply changes his mind – so he should have an option to close.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum