Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I just loaded Joomla and JA Business–it is pretty much “vanilla”. I noticed that I could login and out just fine using the Login form on the Contact Us page but the JA_Login mod in the header displays INVALID TOKEN when loggin out — JA_Login works fine in the header for the log in part.

I’m using Joomla 1.6.1 with JA Business template for 1.6.

netandsoftware Friend

Me too.

It seems Joomla 1.6.1 has this problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, This issue is an issue from the module, i created a issue report on the PM , Our developers will fix, please allow us some time for completing the work
    Thanks

vivacomputers Friend

Is there any news or prospect when it is done?

edens Friend

Yes, I face the same problem and when I post a message some of the forum members said that from their end is fine. So I tried to install in various joomla installation but the problem is there. I could sign in but cannot logout from the JA Longin module. I need that should be fixed soon as everyone is waiting to launch their site with Ja_Biz.

sirloin Friend

I located a fix that seems to work for me.’
    file: templates/ja_business/html/mod_jalogin/default.php

ADD this line just before the line listed below. This should be near the top of the page.
    <?php echo JHtml::_(‘form.token’); ?>

<a href=”javascript:;” name=”Submit” class=”button” onclick=”$(‘login-form’).submit();”><?php echo JText::_(‘JLOGOUT’); ?></a>

vivacomputers Friend

It works but not perfect. After that a login and logout I got a error message again.

Could there be a announcement or indication when the developers have a solution?

Khanh Le Moderator

Open file: templates/ja_business/html/mod_jalogin/default.php
    Find following block of code (line 17 – 20):
    [php]
    <a href=”javascript:;” name=”Submit” class=”button” onclick=”$(‘login-form’).submit();”><?php echo JText::_(‘JLOGOUT’); ?></a>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”option” value=”com_users” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”task” value=”user.logout” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”<?php echo $return; ?>” />
    [/php]
    and add the token right below:
    [php]
    <input type=”hidden” name=”option” value=”com_users” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”task” value=”user.logout” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”return” value=”<?php echo $return; ?>” />

<?php echo JHtml::_(‘form.token’); ?>
    [/php]

edens Friend

Yes, tested with the codes provided but seem not working well, especially when I click logout, it cannot logout.

vivacomputers Friend

Then I will wait also because the version suggested off the user before did the same thing.

Khanh Le Moderator

Please try to clean T3 cache to check if it works. I’ve tested on my side and it works.

vivacomputers Friend

I have done what you suggested but I also cannot logout.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked public version ja business j1.5 and j1.6, logout is still working well. Can you PM me URL and account FTP access to your site. I will further check it for you.

vivacomputers Friend

Hello, I’ve seen that you have been busy and it works perfect now. Thank you!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum