Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I am using JA Login and positioned it in the header. Now I have there login and create an account. The only thing what I am missing is the possibility for forgooten password and username under the login. Is there a way to put that in it?

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    I will check and get back you soon.
    Regards
    Viet Vu

vivacomputers Friend

Thank you!

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    If you are talking JA Login module, it already has the ‘forgot password’ link.
    So could you please double check ? Also could you please tell me which version are you using ?
    Thanks.
    Viet Vu

vivacomputers Friend

I am using version 1.1.1 but when you look at the front end of the site you see at the top login and create an account when you press there is the dropdown menu but in there no links.

vivacomputers Friend

@ Jooservices did you look at it? I didn’t change anything in the module, only I am trying to make also a dutch translation ;);).

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Please update me FTP & backend access i’ll do it right now .
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’ve patched module layout on your site. Please check.
    Note: this link is not included in out module so … it’s modified 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

vivacomputers Friend

🙂 It works, not to be nasty but is it also possible to put a link forgot username? The best would be next to the forgot password.

vivacomputers Friend

It is almost very good. The link that is standing there now; Forgot password is referring to forgotten username. If you could change that and put next to it forgot password.

The other question I have is were can I change the language completely? I have tried with language ini files only I could a little bit.

vivacomputers Friend

It is getting worse. Login gives now 404 error and make an account is login. Also the nice dropdown is not functioning anymore also.

jooservices Friend

<em>@vivacomputers 274785 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is almost very good. The link that is standing there now; Forgot password is referring to forgotten username. If you could change that and put next to it forgot password.

The other question I have is were can I change the language completely? I have tried with language ini files only I could a little bit.</blockquote>

Hi
    For JA Login Module i’ve used fixed string. Please let’s me know if you want to use w/ translate-able .

About Login / Popup i think there are some js conflict . Prev time it worked.
    Beside that would you mind disable js to disable right function ? I need to check something on your site.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

vivacomputers Friend

Hi,

I have turned of the right click blokkade. I would like to have the translate but there is also somebody busy; GTranslate to make automatic translation but maybe it has to do with his module. The name of the module is: GTranslate and you will find with ftp a folder with the same same in my root. There is also a plugin that goes by this name only I turned it of because it was giving me to much trouble.

I have made a backup before all of this started so if in case it will not work (not necessarily your fault because there is a lot of changing at the moment) I think I will put back the backup originally.

Let’s hope both will work.

Thank you!

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I saw you have js trouble ( jQuery conflict Mootools ).
    Please first try by turn of your js compress mode.
    About Forgot password please give me a screenshot how it should look like ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

vivacomputers Friend

It had to do with the GTranslate module. I turned it of and the dropdown menu is now working. In the Log in part there is now standing Forgot password that is referring to forgot username so that should be different. Please put next to forgot password forgot username?

Also can you explain how I can put this all in dutch?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum