Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I searched forums and followed the instructions on the userguide (pyrite for joomla 1.5) and just can’t seem to get the ja-login to work like the demo.

When you click the login link at the top it brings the login form into the main content panel (and it is pushed all the way to the left too so doens’t look very nice).

I would rather the login like the demo where it pulls up that nice box up there to login.

What have I done to mess it up?? Any ideas?

http://www.neuaurashoes.com/newsite

Also the search and login are on 2 different lines. Can they be next to each other with the vertical line divider?

I probably messed something up while changing other items on the template and css file, but I can’t figure out what!

Thanks in advance,
    Cheryl

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cjmicro,

Please send me your admin account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cjmicro,

I think this issue is from your change.
    Please try to install the quickstart package again.

cjmicro Friend

Thank you for the reply but I can’t start over, there has been too much work done on the template, etc.

The login opens in the main content window, which I can live with, but how can I style it so it doesn’t show up pushed up to the left of the page? If you can suggest something for that, it will be ok.

http://www.neuaurashoes.com

Thanks,
    Cheryl

questbg Friend

Hi Cheryl

Could you not use the ‘Highslide’ Login component that ships with Telline Ii?

This pops up a new login window leaving home page intact?

Could be worth investigation?

Chris

PS. Lovely site by the way!

cjmicro Friend

Thanks for the comment and for the note, I will try that!

Cheryl

cjmicro Friend

I found it. Because of another conflict somewhere, jascript.js was disabled, thereby rendering the switching login and search un-usable.

With jascript.js back in the templates scripts folder the search and login work. Of course now I am getting invalid token messages and my other conflict still remains. <SIGH>

Cheryl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum