Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I integrated JA-Login into my WIP Zeolite II project – seems to be working fine, except . . .

I positioned the ja-login within the cpanel position at the top (which has a black background). So, I specified a “white” color for the “Login / Create An Account” headings – which is controlled by the following CSS:

#ja-headtools li a {
    background: url(../images/arrow.png) no-repeat 10px center;
    line-height: 25px;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    padding-top: 0;
    padding-right: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    padding-left: 20px;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #FFF;
    }

The PROBLEM I am having is that when one clicks on “Login” and the dropdown box appears, the links for “Forgot Your Password,” “Forgot Your Username,” and “Create An Account” are also displaying in white – which leads me to believe they are being controlled by the same CSS rule as above.

So, my question is . . . Is there any way I can differentiate the CSS parameters (for font color) between the main module heading texts and the “Forgot Your” text within the dropdown box ??

:confused:

aman204 Friend

Try add this at end of template.css file::

.ja-login-links a{color:#333 !Important;}

and change color code accordingly

TomC Moderator

THAT DID IT !!! . . . so simple, yet (apparently) so out of my knowledgebase reach :((

THANK YOU !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum