Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

my map plugin not working

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 499399 wrote:</em><blockquote>my map plugin not working</blockquote>

Hi there

Could you explain in details which problem you encountered ?

You should generate your ja map code from the ja map plugin then copy the generated code into your module where map should be showed

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 499399 wrote:</em><blockquote>my map plugin not working</blockquote>

Hi there

Could you explain in details which problem you encountered ?

You should generate your ja map code from the ja map plugin then copy the generated code into your module where map should be showed

azri445 Friend

Already set the map, and also using coordinate of our location, but when open browser, its show different location.

azri445 Friend

Already set the map, and also using coordinate of our location, but when open browser, its show different location.

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 499693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already set the map, and also using coordinate of our location, but when open browser, its show different location.</blockquote>

I cannot see your website despite i can login from backend

If you want to be helped fix the right website so i can take a look at yor map in the correct way

Best regards

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 499693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Already set the map, and also using coordinate of our location, but when open browser, its show different location.</blockquote>

I cannot see your website despite i can login from backend

If you want to be helped fix the right website so i can take a look at yor map in the correct way

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum