Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I put an image in the module JA MASTHEAD and its not showing. (still the default: montain)

In the module JA MASTHEAD I put a new menu item (i choose the submenu i created) configurated the options and image, and its not showing in frontoffice.

Any help? Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly share the Page URL where its not showing the image .
    Please note this template has different features for masthead on single article pages it uses the image from the article not from the module .
    If the issue is not with the single article pages kindly send me a temp. super user details via Private reply .

matchelo3 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You to select the menu item in module option to add description and image on that menu .
    Here : http://prntscr.com/csgw6z

matchelo3 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    hartfielduk Friend

I have same issue. I understand the conversation needs to be private but will appreciate if you could please let us know what the solution was.

Thanks

matchelo3 Friend

Try to create a new JA MASHEAD module, dont use the default that came with the demo.
    It work like that for me.
    But there is some page dont works with JA MASHEAD (contacts it was read by custom.css and the portfolio is readed by images from article)
    Hope i have helped.
    Regards.
    Marcelo

hartfielduk Friend

Thanks Marcelo

I’ve just tried your suggestion but the image still doesn’t show in the front end.

The module I have a problem with is JA Masthead, not Masshead module, which is quite different.

Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi match.
    Kindly open s separate thread for your issue , since your issue is different and does not belong to same version of module.
    Regards.
    PS : thanks harfield for update.

hartfielduk Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Any ideas what I should do to get the image to show?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Pankaj,

Any ideas what I should do to get the image to show?

Hi match.
    Kindly open s separate thread for your issue , since your issue is different and does not belong to same version of module.
    Regards.

titorwyn Friend

I have this problem on my website

I use JA_mono, with multilingual page.

I create a new menu item, and add in the JA Masthead module, new parameter with all, info, name, link to the menu item etc..

may i make a new JA Masthead module? why the current one dosen’t works?

and how i change the background on contact?

I see some other issues:

When i use CTA module, it looks the Ja mashead standar + CTA under 1260px size, and dont work correct.offcurse i quit jamashead parameter from that page, but still there!!

There are some graphical errors in main page and other pages like vertical lines (where titles of the modules) breaks, and seems are a space there with nothing.

i will atach the images with that errors too. RED lines and squares are just for Maintain privacy

1. jmashead-parameter
    2. line-error
    3. doblectajamasthead
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Titorwyn
    Your issue is different then the topic.
    Kindly create sperate thread for your issue including site details for JA staff.
    It also helps other users to sesrch same topic.
    Thanks for your understanding on it.
    Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum