Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can I get the Mega Menu to work in my Joomla 2.5 site. I have looked everywhere for the plugin.

Can anyone advise how I can get this installed and working on my website.

Assistance really appreciated.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to assign the menu and set it as mega menu in Menu System in the profile settings from template manager

1. orisite25-Administration-2013-09-05-21-55-08
    zarenya Friend

I have all that set but I dont have the JA Menu Plugin. I tried looking for JA Purity but its not available for 2.5

pavit Moderator

Could you send me via PM a super user temp account for your backend ?

I will try to have a look at your configuration to solve this

pavit Moderator

Hi

Checked your website and it’s using mega menu as main menu , so it is working correctly

Cannot understand your problem

zarenya Friend

Thank you for your effort in looking into this matter. If you look at knowledged sectors, there are plenty of items. I wanted that to appear as in Mega Menu effect (Tabbed Items or mulitple columns) instead of all down below each other.

Hope that makes sense.
    Should I try and rather separate the items into A-D ; M – Z etc. to make the menu shorter.

Kind Regards

<em>@pavit 388346 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Checked your website and it’s using mega menu as main menu , so it is working correctly

Cannot understand your problem</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

Hi

That’s only a configuration setting you need to set your menu items in a tabbed way

HERE you can find a tutorial on how to set submenu items.

Hope that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum