Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m having two issues with Ja Mendozite, my first issue is I cannot change the color of the menu, and I’ve read up on the forum which tells me to make changes to mega.css file, but I don’t have such file name under my CSS (refer to my attached image).

I want to also make changes to the iphone+android+handheld css file as well, and don’t see any CSS file for this either.

Thanks in advance.

1. ja
    pavit Moderator

Hi

The mega.css file is stored in this folder templatesja_mendozitecssmenu you can use an ftp client to load that files and edit it

<blockquote>I want to also make changes to the iphone+android+handheld css file as well, and don’t see any CSS file for this either.</blockquote>

You can find that files in this folder pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultcss

Regards

1748823 Friend

thank you so much for your help there, I have another issue where I couldn’t locate the css which is responsible for changing the logo for mobile (refer to the attached picture).

1. 2013-09-13-01.24.56
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can change the mobile logo from this file templatesja_mendozitecssiphonetemplate.css

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../../images/logo-mobile.png) no-repeat center; logo-mobile.png will be your logo image name
    display: block;
    height: 42px;
    width: 180px;
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum