Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve researched this but have not come up with a conclusive fix (ranges from js to css to ‘just blame microsoft’).

We are using the Opal template, the dropdown menu works fine in all browsers on our test server. We have deployed it and now it does not work in IE6.

In ie6 the menu will drop down but nothing highlights. In some lists only the bottom item actually lights up and works when selected.

The website is http://www.spatialvision.com.au

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi svrgh

It is so hard to debug this issue. I could not find this issue in our demo site.

Could you please send me your ftp account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

svrgh Friend

Hi,

Thanks for looking, Cao Hau suggested reinstalling the template as it is the older one and that this issue has been fixed before. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

joomlavogue Friend

Hello,

We are facing same issue. For IE6, we are not able to correctly view the sub menu and they get cut. Please let me know if there is any solution so we can implement it.

Anonymous Moderator
    joomlavogue Friend

Hello,

Thank you for a quick response. It worked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  joomlavogue 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum