Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author

All comment and question about JA Mercury.

msravi Friend

Hi All,
    I have installed JA Mercury template, the look and feel is very good. When I try tosubmit content to I will not get WYSIWYG editor and I am not able to submit content. When I submit the content I will get a Java Script error as “TinyMCE undefined”

If I select NO WYSIWYG then I am able to submit content, but I cant give any style to the test.
    Any one who has experienced the same please help me to integrate WYSIWYG editor

cuongvq Friend

Hi Msravi,
    Thank you for your question, i has been fix bug.
    Pls re-download
    Have fun !!!!

msravi Friend

Hi cuongvq,

I reinstalled the JA Mercury template, it is working fine, thanks for your effort.
    This is one of the best free Joomla tempate I have come across.
    Good work

bigapple Friend

I really like the Mercury template :-* . Is there any documentation for customizing modules and menues? Would be highly appreciated. 🙂

Best regards, Bigapple

cuongvq Friend

i’m very happy when i’ve seen yours comment. Good day

isca Friend

Hi, its very good template. I have a question:
    How can i change transmenu’s ( Split Menu’s,Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu’s) items? They come from my mainmenu. I want to change it with my othermenu. Best regards.

cuongvq Friend

dear Isca,
    i’ve answered your question in the other topic. You can read more in
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1237

“If you want to get your menu is “suckerfish menu”, You can open file index.php
    You find line 45, 46 to config your menu style “2”:
    —————————————————–
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 2; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu;
    —————————————————–
    and save it”
    Have fun.

isca Friend

thanks.i saw that topic. but my problem is different. I m using dropsown menu. but this menus items comes from my mainmenu. you know joomla has mainmenu, othermenu, topmenu, usermenu. for ex. how can i add only my usermenu’s items to my dropsown menu.

cuongvq Friend

Hi isca,
    Please set the parameter in your apporiated file (ja_cssmenu.php, ja_dlmenu.php, ja_transmenu.php) :

$japarams->set( 'menutype', 'mainmenu' );

bklife Friend

Hey, i love the JA Mercury template, and believe it is one of the best free J! templates out there!

But i’m having some problems with it, regaring text, coding and how letters are shown..
    I’m from Norway and my site is intended for norwegians, so clearly my site has to be in norwegian as well.. The norwegian language files installed just as easilly as they always do, and the texting on the site changed from english to norwegian nicely.. The problem arises when i try to use special letters like ÆØÅ and é, è etc..

I’m not 100% sure, but i think the source of the problem lies within the template and the way it handels the language files… Anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

isca Friend

thank you, cuongvq. my problem solved.

cuongvq Friend

@bklife: Can you show me your site’s link?
    @isca: good work iska, good luck.

mloop9 Friend

Hi,

Just installed Ja Mercury on test site.
    How to integrate this lovely template with Header Image Module, so I have a diffrent header image for each menus item. ..

Thanks in advance,

cuongvq Friend

Dear Mloop9,

Thank your for your love with JA Mercury, i think your problem not dificult, you can try it.
    But it’s not work, you can post your problem in joomlancer.com.

Good luck

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)

This topic contains 105 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  hezeel 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum