Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem to edit the articles as a director. See the attached file.

regards,
    Mbako Moussas

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/images/editor/attach.png

1. problem_editing_article_asAdmin
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind PM with your site access than i can help you for check ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

canafrica Friend

Please pm me instead post here while it’s public.
    Thank you.
    Viet Vu

canafrica Friend

i am still waiting to respnd to my requet PM

TomC Moderator

<em>@canafrica 258186 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I have a problem to edit the articles as a director. See the attached file.

regards,
    Mbako Moussas

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/images/editor/attach.png</blockquote>
    Mbako:

I’m afraid I’m a bit confused . . . from what part of the Joomla Administration Backend did you snap that screenshot?

What exactly are you attempting to accomplish?

canafrica Friend

her eis the step content->Article Manager . I see the liste of arcticles them

I try to edit any article and its give me that screenshot

TomC Moderator

<em>@canafrica 258806 wrote:</em><blockquote>her eis the step content->Article Manager . I see the liste of arcticles them

I try to edit any article and its give me that screenshot</blockquote>
    Forgive me for having to ask this question, and please try not to take offense . . . but did you acquire this template directly from JoomlART? Or did you, perhaps, obtain it from a warez site?

I only ask because I have never seen either that article management configuration nor that error message in a Joomla based administration.

Might I suggest submitting a support ticket with your url and backend administration access information so that we might take a closer look to see what the issue might be?

canafrica Friend

I bought because from joomlart and have an account with you. I have already submitted a request for help but they have not rep;y yet, the the assistance seams very slow.

canafrica Friend

for your information, jooservices ask me to PM the site access with a did and no reply yet

Phill Moderator

Do you have a support ticket with your account details so I can take a look for you?

Problem is if you PM a supporter and they are not online it can take a while for a response as only they can see your PM. If you raise a ticket with your details then any support member can assist you.

canafrica Friend

I can not found it but submit a new one #EHU-296-61231

Phill Moderator

Grrr, something seems to be wrong with the ticket system as your ticket is locked for me. I will get that looked into but the JA guys are in bed right now. Please drop me a PM with an admin login and I will take a look as soon as I get it..

jooservices Friend

<em>@canafrica 258801 wrote:</em><blockquote>i am still waiting to respnd to my requet PM</blockquote>

Hi there
    I’ve just received your PM. Let’s me check your issue.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

canafrica Friend

Ticket: #EHU-296-61231

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    Im still follow your issue. In your ticket / also PM i’ve replied to ask for FTP access for some check.
    Please update / reply your ticket w/ your FTP than i can help you on this issue.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum