Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded and installed the quickstart package for Mona Version 1.0. In the backend admin I’ve created 3 additional demo-feature items and in the contentslider module set the parameters to show 6 items, to auto-run and show control buttons. The result has the following issues:

1. The caption class renders differently in FF and IE8 on the frontpage article image in JA Sanidine
    2. The image caption class does not work at all either in FF or IE8 on the contentslider images
    3. The contentslider does not slide (set to horizontal)
    4. The contentslider control arrows appear at the top of the page rather than alongside the slider
    5. The css code for /categoryblog.html?layout=default is incorrect
    6. The template.css code in the demo is different from the template.css code in the quickstart package.

Basically, this means that a simple installation of the Mona quickstart will not replicate the demo. It is not possible to know if the contentslider works in the JA Mona demo since only 3 feature items are set, but I’m guessing that the contentslider does not work even in the demo.

Any chance of these issues being fixed please in Version 1.1 ? When will v 1.1 be available to download?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi limeweb

i could not find these issues in our demo site.

Please kindly send us the screenshots so that we have a closer look on the issue.

Thank you very much for your reported.

limeweb Friend

hi JA Developer

As I mentioned, you won’t find the issues on the demo site because the contentslider is only set to show three articles. Try making a fresh install of the quickstart and add a few more articles to the slider – you will see then what I mean.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi limeweb

Could you give me your live url?

It is so hard to find it. I have tried to check as your guider but could not find.

limeweb Friend

I’m testing on a local server sorry. I did as you asked above and provided a screenshot of the problem.

You can see that the contentslider buttons are not positioned correctly and the ‘shadow’ on the images is missing.

As I say, you can test this simply by doing a fresh install of quickstart and changing the number of contentslider items to more than three.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi limeweb

I have reported this issue to our team for checking. I will inform you as soon as possible,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi limeweb

I would like to answer your questions as follows:

1. The caption class renders differently in FF and IE8 on the frontpage article image in JA Sanidine
    => In JA Sanidine template, where is the caption class? is it img_caption?
    2. The image caption class does not work at all either in FF or IE8 on the contentslider images
    => Open templates/ja_mona/css/template.css file, find following code section:

.img_caption p {
    color: #757575;
    display: none;
    margin-top: 0px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    }

and change to:

.img_caption p {
    color: #757575;
    margin-top: 0px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    }

3. The contentslider does not slide (set to horizontal)

=> I have checked and saw that it is working fine. Maybe i don’t fully understand your issue. If possible, please let me know in detail.

4. The contentslider control arrows appear at the top of the page rather than alongside the slider

=> In this template, we do not support this option for module

5. The css code for /categoryblog.html?layout=default is incorrect

=> I have checked and saw that it is workinf fine. Could you please send me the screenshot so that we have a closer look on the issue?
    6. The template.css code in the demo is different from the template.css code in the quickstart package.

=> I have just download this package for checking. I saw that they is the same.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum