Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After encountering multiple problems with trying to display modules according to the modules guide, I checked the backend module positions under template manager and noticed that they are vastly different that the default ones that should be present with the template.

I re-installed the template several times, and cannot seem to figure out what would cause this.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear xacommerce,

Can you provide more details regarding what you really wish to achieve? Which module positions seems wrong or how you want them to be?

May be we can help you out then.

Arvind

xacommerce Friend

As I mentioned, the module positions displayed in the backend of my installation differ vastly from the module positions listed in the module guide.

I’ll post screenshots of each so you can see the differences.

As you can see, I have no ja-top, user5, ja contentslide, user4, etc.

My goal is to get the module positions on my template installation to exactly match the ones as displayed on the joomlart website as they are designed to be used. Does this make sense?

Thanks again,
    -nc

xacommerce Friend

Arvind,

I appreciate your initial quick response, although I am still awaiting a fix for this issue.

I can’t continue in the setup of my website as desired without a solution.

Thanks in advance,
    -nc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xacommerce 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum