Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Having trouble with the quick start packages for JA Mono. There are no PHP errors being generated that I can find and no server errors. The installation progress bar goes about halfway before returning the the Overview screen of installation. The database tables are created properly. I’ve tried installation both with and without sample data to the same effect.

I’ve tried another quick start package (JA Resume) and it works fine – just this template causing the problem.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its due the low max execution time and memory limits , Kindly change the Max execution time to 300 or 600 and memory limits to 512M from PHP configurations and then restart Apache , install the fresh package again on New DB and wait for installation process to finish .

performersedition Friend

The timeout is currently at 300 and memory limit is 2048. The failure is occurring at under 60 seconds into the process.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    performersedition Friend

Same experience with timeout set at 600. And Apache has been restarted both times.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Increase the max execution time to 600 and memory limits to 512M from PHP configurations .
    Then Restart Apache ,
    Download the latest Quickstart package
    Install the package again on new folder and on a Fresh DB .
    Wait for complete the process
    If still have problems, kindly give me the installation path and DB detail’s i will try it . Also make sure u have uploaded fresh quickstart..

performersedition Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is very strange issue on your site , I tested the package installation on localhost and its installed without any issue . http://prntscr.com/c1stsc
    http://prntscr.com/c1stuh http://prntscr.com/c1su0b

Did u checked this issue with your hosting provider or tested any other quickstart installation
    This seems something wrong from your hosting .

performersedition Friend

We operate on a dedicated server. If you will note, in the original post on this thread, we have tried other QuickStart packages and they work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u asked your host about this issue , since the quickstart is working fine on testing , I am not able to replicate this issue on installation .

performersedition Friend

There is no hosting provider to go to here. We are on a dedicated server and self-supported. I’ve checked all logs – there are no server errors being generated and no PHP errors being generated. Other Quickstart packages are working, it is just this one that fails.

Ninja Lead Moderator
    performersedition Friend

Can you tell me what the issue was so I can avoid problems in the future?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you tell me what the issue was so I can avoid problems in the future?

I only downloaded and uploaded quickstart package from download page to your hosting and installed it.

amtone1 Friend

This quickstart will not install for me. After completing the all of the input boxes on the first installation page. The "next" buttons do nothing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum