Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I installed JA masolite quickstart. It is a fresh site. The installation went thru successful. But when I go to admin, there are no templates defined. When I go to extension/templatemanager, I get following error (I assume template has not got installed)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/administrator/components/com_templates/helpers/template.php on line 62

Details : onlinestore.phonecare.in
    Admin pass : -removed-

Please help

bennitos Friend

<em>@joomlagt 96864 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed JA masolite quickstart. It is a fresh site. The installation went thru successful. But when I go to admin, there are no templates defined. When I go to extension/templatemanager, I get following error (I assume template has not got installed)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/administrator/components/com_templates/helpers/template.php on line 62

Details : onlinestore.phonecare.in
    Admin pass : 7starbr0

Please help</blockquote>

I tried on your site, and over here the template manager works without problems here. But i see that some of the standard templates are missing did you delete them already?

Cant find really quick what is causing the problem. I would recommend to delete this joomla install and the database and start over with the quickstart. My first guess is that not all files got on there ok.

And doing a reinstall will go much faster than troubleshooting the problem and waiting for an answer.

And its not recommended to post your login info on this forum like that.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Try another fast way, since you have already successful installed joomla, try install only the JA Mesolite template so that you don’t have to reinstall the whole thing. I know it is time consuming.

Kent

bennitos Friend

<em>@sfpkent 96885 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Try another fast way, since you have already successful installed joomla, try install only the JA Mesolite template so that you don’t have to reinstall the whole thing. I know it is time consuming.

Kent</blockquote>

The template is already installed so that wont help, also the error wich is given is not on the template itself but on the installation.

mj1256 Friend

the first response is the correct one

delete it all, including the DB and start over with a fresh installaion of the quickstart package

G T Friend

I forget to tell you that after successful installation of quickstart, when I checked the admin, there were no templates present. I manually installed JA Mosalite template and tried whether site is working. But it was not working. Then I again tried on another sub-domain (store.phoneacre.in). Again the same proble. I deleted every thing and tried again. I wonder whether installing in a subdomain is a problem. I am not a programmer. I donot understand programming language and terms.
    If I want to delete the database and installation, can please give me the steps.

mj1256 Friend

installing in a subdomain is not an issue. that works just fine

as for directions

who is your host
    do you have pleask, cpanel, or some proprietry admin dashboard
    do you have mysqladminl for db’s

its hard to give directions because not all the hosts work the same

G T Friend

My host is “Dreamhost”. They have webpanel (I donot know what isn Cpanel). Also there is database management utility, where I can add, delete, edit msql database.

G T Friend

can anyone help<em>@joomlagt 97084 wrote:</em><blockquote>My host is “Dreamhost”. They have webpanel (I donot know what isn Cpanel). Also there is database management utility, where I can add, delete, edit msql database.</blockquote>

G T Friend

I had already done all these steps,and accordingly I had succesfully installed the quickstart. But after installation, I found that template was not installed. Then I manually installed template. I tried doing it thrice with creating different databses, but same problem. After manual installation of template, when I run: www.http://onlinestore.phonecare.in/
    I get the following message:
    Warning: JModuleHelper::require_once(/home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/templates/system/html/modules.php) [jmodulehelper.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Fatal error: JModuleHelper::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/templates/system/html/modules.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/.zuzi/gaurav/onlinestore.phonecare.in/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  G T 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum