Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Because of member requests, we release quickstart package for JA Nerine. Hope it will be helpful for you.
    Download here

hfernandez Friend

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the quickstart file and how do you use it?

ShannonN Friend

hfernandez;21558Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the quickstart file and how do you use it?

a quickstart file is the whole demo site complete with database ready to install I have made several video tutorials on how to install a quickstart package if you search in the Teline or parlitti threads you will find the links etc

heavensfield Friend

Trying to use quick start. When I unpacked the zip file, the templates in quick start are for ja_parti, ja_nerine is not listed.

buddhaboa Friend

how do you use the quickstart package and upload the database to the server?

Tom Lanbacher Friend

I can not find the video tutorials in Teline threads, like other members…(several video tutorials on how to install a quickstart package)…..just write here the link to it……it’s then more easy to find for the members…….it makes no pain. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Lanbacher 16 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum