Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I tried doing some research on the forum but did not see anything to help me out.

Here is my problem, with FireFox and IE 7 the site looks perfect but in IE 6, the JA News looks weird. It breaks and goes to the next line instead of having it next to each other.

I cant upload any pictures form work but when i get home later i will upload the comparison!

URL: http://www.thecheapestonline.com

Thanks in advance

graphicstylus Friend

hello all,

here are the picture comparison

thanks

1. ie6
    2. ie7
    graphicstylus Friend

anyone has an idea why?

TomC Moderator

<em>@graphicstylus 22219 wrote:</em><blockquote>anyone has an idea why?</blockquote>

Because IE6 sucks when it comes to CSS and Microsoft won’t do a dang thing about it.
    It’s a constant headache for me in trying to design a site that will display properly in all browsers.

Unfortunately, there are those lazy people out there who refuse to ever upgrade anything.
    (Hell, there are some who probably still view at a 800×600 resolution)

ShannonN Friend

graphicstylus;22219anyone has an idea why?

I cant see the pics to well they are small and I only have ie 7 not six but I will look atthe code and see what I can do

graphicstylus Friend

Hey guys,

sorry have been away for a while but i still have this problem…if anyone know how to fix this that would be great! thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  graphicstylus 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum