Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m having an issue with JA News Featured Module for Joomla 2.5 extension. I’m using it with Puresite template and the problem is, that I’m getting duplicated files when the extension resizes images.

Like if I have one article with an image named “one world.jpg” and another article with an image called “the man.jpg”, when I go to homepage and check out the slides, I get the same thumbnail image for both my first and second article.

If I check out the image source filename, it is called “_300_101.jpg” located on “/images/resized/” and it contains a thumbnail for the very first article. If I check out the thumbnail for the second article, I also get the same filename and the same thumbnail.

Please help, thanks,
    B

MoonSailor Friend

Hi mjkirtley,

I don’t find images “one world.jpg” and “the man.jpg” in modules “JA News Featured” and source of your site, can you capture screen error and give it for me?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum