Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

First off I would like to say thank you for this wonderful template and that I enjoy being a part of the community however I am pretty closed, don’t tend to do much forum posting, mainly reading and learning..

The problem we are encountering with this ja_news_fp module is the fact that if you take a look at http://www.komitv.com/home – you may or may not notice that this module is creating a black box with no image in the rotation. For some odd reason we cannot figure out how to rise above this issue.

Sometimes it will show a big black box in place of the image and then sometimes it will show the module pictures just perfectly.. I don’t know what causes this and I haven’t been able to find anyone with a similar problem so I am here in order to potentially get some sort of guidance or advice in the right direction!

Thanks so much for any help or solutions!

Menalto Friend

Have you tried jpg or gif images instead of bmp?

jhartzell Friend

Lol, I was just about to hop on and say that was the issue.. BMP doesn’t seem to work, we switched to jpg and now everything is working properly..

Now we are having a problem with the image centering and spaning the entire box versus looking all lop-sided.. looking into that currently..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jhartzell 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum