Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Great template, just a a q re the frontpage news item.

I have installed the template using the quick start.zip. I have been trying to update the news items in the demo section/cat via the 3 front page articles, eg 300 Movie Stills and Stars, Grey’s Anatomy etc..

I am uploading new images to via the media manager and linking to these in the existing articles, when I do this the module showing on the frontpage is coming back with errors eg.Warning and function.imagejpeg and not returning any info or images.

I have tryed uploading into the same demo folder and even keeping the same file name as the existing images eg sam-1.jpg, sam-2.jpg, etc. but no difference, the images are showing in the Demo content for this template section but just not the front page animation, just doesent make sense.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum