Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I don’t understand why my ja news frontpage module is greater nad higher than the demo of Ja teline template. Why pictures are destroted and widen?? Does it dependa about the origina size of the picture? If it is very small the module enlarge it automatically?
    Here you can see a picture of my ja news module. Can you help me? :confused:

1. CIMG4710
    TomC Moderator

Have you made any modifications to any of the parameters within any modules and/or css that might have affected this?

Another thing you can look into is comparing the size of the images you upoladed to the original “demo/quickstart” images that were being used and see if there is a size difference that might be skewing things that way (though I doubt this would be the issue – still, worth a look).

aspettativa Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 249654 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you made any modifications to any of the parameters within any modules and/or css that might have affected this?

Another thing you can look into is comparing the size of the images you upoladed to the original “demo/quickstart” .</blockquote>
    I put my images not in this folder but in images/stories. I did not use the quickstart ja teline iv, but only its template.
    I do not modify css or modules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aspettativa 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum