Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using Joomla 1.5.3. in combination with JA Teline II v1.1 for Joomla 1.5.3. I installed the template using the Userguide and published all extensions. On the frontpage I get this message:

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open ‘/home/thaipo01/domains/thaiportal.nl/public_html/images/resized/images/stories/nieuws2/zoetwater_rog_100_73.jpg’ for writing: No such file or directory in /home/thaipo01/domains/thaiportal.nl/public_html/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 122

I have CHMOD my complete image folder to 777, folders and files included. Cache and Media folders are CHMOD to 777 also. No succes though.

Here my gd settings:

GD Support enabled
    GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    FreeType Version 2.3.5
    GIF Read Support enabled
    GIF Create Support enabled
    JPG Support enabled
    PNG Support enabled
    WBMP Support enabled
    XBM Support enabled

In: /domains/thaiportal.nl/public_html/images/resized/images/stories/Nieuws2/ the files are not present.

What can I do to solve this problem?

PGLion Friend

When writing this question, i noticed one thing:

The folder it’s looking for is called: nieuws2. Actually the right name should be Nieuws2. So i changed the foldername an voila, it worked. Maybe a tip for other members!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PGLion 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum