Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I published the last column in JA News, the gap is wider, I believe this is hard to imagine by reading, I have attached image file.

May I know how to solve it, thanks!
    Kent

1. ja-news
    tonyg Friend

Hi kent

What are you cooking up there lol.?

Use Firebug to check the css margin settings.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I already checked with firebug, the margin is all right. That’s y I don’t understand why? Anyone can help?

Kent

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I am looking for the coding below, I tried to search at ja.news.com and template.css. but falied to locate.

<div style=”width: 33%;” class=”jazin-right”>

Kent

nefar Friend

I don’t have mesolite local on my drive but if I did this is what I would.. I use dreamweaver as an editor, I would use an edit / find and set it to search the source code in an entire directory including subfolders for <div style=”width: 33%;” class=”jazin-right”>

There are probably some other text editors out there that will search entire folder directories including subfolders that should be able to do the same thing.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thank you nefar, but I have solved the problem. Just insert the code below:

Search:

.jazin-right {
    float: right
    }

Change to:

.jazin-right {
    float: left
    }

And here is the result – http://daimingjewelry.com

Kent

nefar Friend

Looking good — What compenent you using for the newsletter?

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Communicator. Before I tried to use Letterman but a lot of errors, then I found communicator which created based on Letterman. No problem at all.

Kent

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum