Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have the following problem. The site has a migrated content from 1.0.
    The JA News module on the frontpage understands the SEF links not as a link to the category, but to the article with the same ID.
    I.e. the first category has an ID of 53, but the when you click on it, it doesn’t goes to category 53, but to article 53.

I think the reason is in the fact that the migrated articles do not contain the title alias, but basically in my opinion it is some kind of a bug of JA News.

Sherlock Friend

HI VisiGod, what component did you use to migrate content from 1.0 to 1.5 ?

VisiGod Friend
    VisiGod Friend

This is an issue with migrated content only 🙁
    Clean install does not have this problem. Any support will be appreciated.

VisiGod Friend

Well, it seems that the complains about lack of support are true 🙁

Sherlock Friend

Hi.
    I dont see Ja News at front-page. Can you say more detail or print screen (because your site use Russian ?)?

TomC Moderator

<em>@VisiGod 51874 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, it seems that the complains about lack of support are true :(</blockquote>
    Patience is a virtue . . . relax. Someone will be along to try and help you.

How do you know it isn’t an issue with the content migration extension?

VisiGod Friend

As none gave me a reasonable solution or at least idea what could be wrong, I went for another template and therefore there is no JA News anymore.

Well, based on the observation of the support provided here, I will miss that virtue.

And it is not an issue with the content migration extension, as:
    1. It is not installed there, but on the 1.0 site.
    2. It is only JA News that doesn’t works correctly with the SEF, as described above. Changing the template or disabling JA News fixes the issue.

Thank you for the interest and support, but I think I will miss using a buggy template.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum