Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

on http://www.preken.be, I have a news ticker, showing the latest articles on this site.
    The text appears to be cut off at the bottom, can’t seem to find the right CSS to fix this issue.

I was hoping you could help me out.

Thanks,
    Jurgen.

pavit Moderator

Hi

In this file /modules/mod_janewsticker/assets/style.css

.ja-headlines {
    overflow: hidden;
    width: auto;
    position: relative !important;
    height: 16px; <-- Change to height: 26px;
    }

Remember to clean your JaT3 cache after saved it

jurgeng Friend

Thanks! It did the job 🙂

rugarer Friend

Hi

May you please let me know which ticker you used or where i can also get, I am looking for a similar ticker and yours is perfect – Clean and simple.

Nicely done

jurgeng Friend

Hi,
    I’m using the Joomlart JA news ticker – it comes with certain templates (f.e. Mixmaz).
    Now that you mention, apparently it’s not a module that is offered in their JAEC.

rugarer Friend

Thanks for that, Will check it out.

Also if u can kindly assist as well. Im trying to get the same effect as the “Aanmelden- Signup” Menu you have. How do i do this so that a person gets the menu as a drop down page right there on the menu?

jurgeng Friend

lol… so this is what they call hijacking a thread 🙂

In the template menu of the new Joomlart templates (in my case: Beranis), there’s a button “megamenu” (top right).
    When you use this, you can enable “submenu” to a button… and now you can add a module to this submenu. It’s really easy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jurgeng 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum