Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi I have an issue with this module when I’m selecting articles from RSS Link.

When I’m inserting an rss link (I have tried enough) it shows news in Hong Kong language from the site VnExpress.net!!!
    And it shows always the same…

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any help?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind a little bit more detail of explaintion ?
    Or give me a live site URL with issue for checking ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

damoklis Friend

Hello,
    one of the 2 sites I’m experiencing this problem is http://axronis.gr. See if you want admin credentials to check it and get back to me…

Thank you

damoklis Friend

Hi,
    any ideas about the problem? I reinstalled the module in case I didn’t have this problem but nothing… I also edited my first post with my credentials in order to help you see it…
    Doesn’t anynone else use this feature?
    Thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi, Good morning
    I’ve fixed it please try
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

damoklis Friend

Oh it was just that in helper.php? And I have searched with the website url in the source code and I haven’t found anything…

Thank you very very much!!! I appreciate it!

jooservices Friend

You are welcome 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

primaadv Friend

Sorry, there is no explanation on how to fix the bug, I have the same problem having installed this module from the template Teline IV. Thanks for the help

Phill Moderator

Have you updated your module to the latest version using the JA Extension Manager? I think this was fixed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum