Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am using JA Newsflash on the home page of my web site with category News/Newsflash of images. On another page, I want to show a different set of images. So I have:

• duplicated the JA Newsflash module
    • created a new category News/Newsflash2
    • updated the second JA Newsflash module to use Newsflash2 category of content/images
    • change the selected menu in the second JA Newsflash module so it displays only on the ‘other’ web page
    • incidentally, the homepage JA Newsflash does not display on the ‘other’ web page
    • created some new images in content articles belonging to category Newsflash2

The problem is, on the ‘other’ web page, the newsflash area displays all the home-page images belonging to the first category (News/Newsflash). None of the Newsflash2 images/content is appearing. I cannot see what I am doing wrong (if anything?):confused:

I’m sorry I cannot provide a link to my site, as I am only working on localhost at the moment.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi missyw,

We have fixed and updated to new vesion.You can download this template again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum