Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dear all
    after installing joomla 1.5 and the mageia template, we get only error messages while activating the ja newsflash module (in pos 5).
    Warning: main(/home/www/web282/html/phthai/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web282/html/phthai/modules/mod_janewsflash/mod_janewsflash.php on line 8

Warning: main(): Failed opening ‘/home/www/web282/html/phthai/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.’) in /home/www/web282/html/phthai/modules/mod_janewsflash/mod_janewsflash.php on line 8

Menalto Friend

What does it say on the file: mod_janewsflash.php on line 8

toniricciardelli Friend

in the line 8 is the following code:
    “include_once ($mosConfig_absolute_path.”/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-ewsflashloader.php”);”
    regards
    toni

toniricciardelli Friend

include_once ($mosConfig_absolute_path.”/modules/ja_newsflash/ja-newsflashloader.php”);

it is the standard code, have nothing changed…but it’s not working

toniricciardelli Friend

dear all
    the ja newsflash is still not working on my website. and it seems, that nobody of joomlart has a solution for this…

ak1design Friend

Hi,
    oops I have changed the 100% to 90% in: (ja-newsflashloader.php)

line 289
    <div id=”ja-scroll_2″ style=”position: absolute; top:0; left:0; width: 90%; display:none;”>
    and
    line 296
    <div id=”ja-scroll_2″ style=”position: absolute; top:0; left:0; width: 90%; display:none;”>

it worked well for me

micheltorres Friend

Anyone have a solution? A have same problem. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  micheltorres 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum