Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, i’m not quite sure whats going on, but after searching this forum and reading solutions to same problem, i still can’t get it to work.

Loading is fine, but after ten seconds, there’s a a script error as below:
    Line:153
    Char:3
    Code:0
    Error:Object expected

I ran through index.php code and found nothing… the only thing i have done is disallow the users to change the width of the site by commenting part of the code(the reason i comment the code out is i want to keep the bottom “go-to-top” button tool):

<!-- BEGIN: HEADER -->
    <div id="ja-headerwrap" class="clearfix">
    <div id="ja-header" style="background: url(templates/<?php echo $ja_template_name."/images/header/". $ja_color."/". $ja_header_img;?>) no-repeat top right;">

<div id="ja-newsflash">
    <?php echo mosLoadModules ( 'user5',-1 ); ?>
    </div>

<div id="ja-pathwaywrap" class="clearfix">

<?php if (mosCountModules('user4')) { ?>
    <div id="ja-searchwrap">
    <div id="ja-search">
    <?php mosLoadModules('user4', -1); ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<div id="ja-pathway">
    <strong>You are here:</strong> <?php mosPathway(); ?>
    <!--
    <?php if ($ja_tool) { ?>
    <div id="ja-usertoolswrap">
    <div id="ja-usertools" class="clearfix">
    <?php if($supported_browsers) genToolMenu($ja_tool & 3); else genToolMenu_ie6($ja_tool & 3); ?>
    </div></div>
    <?php } ?>
    -->
    </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END: HEADER -->

I have created 3 newsflashes for testing.
    My site is http://www.findproperty.com.sg

Thanks.

kagex Friend

Ok, i found out the rotation works in all pages except the frontpage…
    Hmm, what’s going on?

kagex Friend

anyone has the same problem?

lehoai Friend

Please give me your live site ?

kagex Friend

<em>@lehoai 28430 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please give me your live site ?</blockquote>
    My site is http://www.findproperty.com.sg
    I have disabled the offline mode.

Thanks.

tonyzilles Friend

Hi,
    I had the same problem. I found that unpublishing JCE Utilities mambot got everything working again. Obviously there is some clash of teh titans there. Anyway I didn’t need JCE at teh frontened so no harm done. This might work for you if you have JCE utilities or some other mambot code published and accessible to the front-end. Good luck!
    –Tony

kagex Friend

<em>@tonyzilles 28704 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I had the same problem. I found that unpublishing JCE Utilities mambot got everything working again. Obviously there is some clash of teh titans there. Anyway I didn’t need JCE at teh frontened so no harm done. This might work for you if you have JCE utilities or some other mambot code published and accessible to the front-end. Good luck!
    –Tony</blockquote>
    Hi Tony, thanks for the tip. I have tried unpublishing the mambot as you suggest but it did not work for me. I have also tried unpublishing JCE editor mambot as well but again the error does not go away. I have cleared the internet cache before i unpublish the mambots.

Another thing is i need the editor mambot in the front end, so ultimately if i can’t solve it i prolly have to take away the rotating newsflash.

kagex Friend

Alright, for those having the same problem, i found that by changing the style class to REPLACE solve the problem. Now my frontpage doesn’t give the script errors as with any other style class. This isn’t quite a fix but at least it works better now.

jjcastillo Friend

<em>@tonyzilles 28704 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    –Tony</blockquote>

I had a similar problem but without any errors being generated like kagex. In my case, Ja-NewsFlash would rotate “one newsflash/FAQ” only on a reload.

The issue was indeed the JCE Utilities Mambot but instead of disabling it I changed its Javascript Library parameter from Mootools to JQuery and that resolved the conflict.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jjcastillo 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum