Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have problems with JA News Pro module in sl1-2. I can’t save and update the changes in backend, only I can select the cancel button. I tried a solution I read here in the forum but nothing happens.

I use joomla 2.5.28, with ja nex and ja newspro module updated and cleared cache.

Could you help me what happens for achieve a solution?

Thanks!!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Do you have any error message while saving ? Like : Permission or javascript issues.
    # Please provide reproduce steps and your site backend & CPanel access. I’ll try to inspect it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Do you have any error message while saving ? Like : Permission or javascript issues.
    # Please provide reproduce steps and your site backend & CPanel access. I’ll try to inspect it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum