Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

maybe some of you have had the same problems with the template JA Nex as i have had! Primary, I disabled all the cache and enabled the developement mode, now i started making changes on the css. But the changing just won’t be accepted. IF i make changes on the home layout, it is just connected to the home layout. Which means, every new navigations point i put into the main navigation will not be published with my changes but with the default changes and so on. When i enabled cache after the changings again. All changings were gone and the template switched to default. I spent hours and days now in the first layout and everything gone. I’m pretty pissed off i have to say because i have had like a long conversation with the support via E-Mail already which in the end transferred me to this forum. I really want some answers to my questions, because this is just annoying as hell. Hope somebody has some answers. For your answers thank you very much,

Markus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Markus,

So sad when you face this issue :((

If possible, PM me admin and FTP account and pls tell me which file you made change and how did you change? I shall check this for you.

blankito Friend

Hehe yeah it’s has been some freaky days..

I think i solved most of of the problems now.. For some questions i still haven’t found an answer but it seems i got it under control.. I will use this topic, if mayor appliance problem occure again..

Thank you anyways.. Those problems doesnt change the excellence of the templates.. thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for the love for this template and let me know if I can be of further helps.

Best Regards.

blankito Friend

Hey there Saguaros,

i want to implent some kind of community into the template.. now what happens is there is of course the Joomla User possibilities, as well as the K2 Components User possibilities and it seems that JaComment gives the possibility to combine those two. So far i stepped through.. My question now is.. is the User Login, as well as the K2 User Login one and the same when once registered in one or the other. Because the K2 User has a much nicer User Page as the Joomla one does.. So Can i disable the Joomla one and work with the K2 one???

Thank you for your efforts,

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I’m afraid that it’s so hard to achieve that, you need some heavy customization. You can post a small project in http://www.joomlancers.com/, developers here can help you 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum