Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has tried upgrading the JA Nickel template to work with either Joomla 1.6 or 1.7? I’m having trouble getting the main horizontal menu at the top from appearing.. specifically, I’m trying to get it to work with the CSS Menu.
    Anyone else had trouble with this, or fixed a similar template to work?
    Thanks
    Rich

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@richardjahunt 257565 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has tried upgrading the JA Nickel template to work with either Joomla 1.6 or 1.7? I’m having trouble getting the main horizontal menu at the top from appearing.. specifically, I’m trying to get it to work with the CSS Menu.
    Anyone else had trouble with this, or fixed a similar template to work?
    Thanks
    Rich</blockquote>

Your membership expired already, please rejoin us for getting help on this.

Thanks.

richardjahunt Friend

Hi,
    Please confirm that you will be able to help me out with this issue with the JA Nickel template. If you can, then I’d be happy to renew my membership.
    Thanks.
    Rich

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@richardjahunt 257837 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Please confirm that you will be able to help me out with this issue with the JA Nickel template. If you can, then I’d be happy to renew my membership.
    Thanks.
    Rich</blockquote>

Rich,

We are in progress to upgrade our templates/ extensions for j1.7. Please stay tuned to our blog and main site as we will publish all releases there. More info, we have just released T3 framework Plugin which can help you upgrade for j1.7 by yourself if you can not wait. The details could be found via: http://www.joomlart.com/blog/jat3-framework/ja-t3-framework-hotfix-for-joomla-17-upgrades.

For main menus problems, could you please clarify in more details, (+ url, ftp, admin account) then our dev team will look into ?

Thanks.

xeomueller Friend

Hi, I also interested in updating our china Community to joomla1.7

Any ETA for JA Nickel?

richardjahunt Friend

I don’t have a url (just developing for 1.6/1.7 on localhost). I’m trying to update the site at http://www.stag.org

xeomueller – have you had any success in trial updates you’ve tried?

livres Friend

J’aimerais modifier la coleur du fond du templete JA nickel. Pouvez-vous m’ader????

hostingm Friend

I need the template Ja Nickel and not available for download.
    You could give me the link for Joomla 1.5 version?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi hostingm,

JA Nickel is still available for download. You can go ahead and download it here for J1.5 version.

Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum