Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yes, I like this site, very professional looking, and the favicon you have chosen to use is just right. I looked at the James Place favicon, they use the winged lion/griffin image (their logo?) but it’s not as striking or strong.

One thing I noticed – if I click on the menu item itself eg. About Us it shows the Our Approach article and leaves room for a module on the left? This is the same for Corporate Services, and Contacts. Not sure if this is intentional or work in progress?

I was unable to access Presentations, get error operation aborted using IE7… not sure if this is just my computer at the moment!

This site does it’s job of presenting the Company very well.

didima Friend

Very good pictures, well content , well done 😉

lacava Friend

Hi,

very nice corporate site…

try search joomla on this site and you will find rss and weblinks results relative to joomla.
    you should unpublish rss and weblinks search plugins or remove this joomla rss and weblinks exemples from the site.

by the way it could be useful to ad the docman search plugin as there some docmandoc on the site…
    maybe unpublish section and categorie search plugins, useless on this site…

maybe the search module is not use very often by visitors but details are important.
    😉

daylin Friend

I like it. Very corporate and personal at the same time. A Winner for sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  daylin 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum