Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After I installed JA Norite for 1.6 Joomla, I didn’t see any slideshow option which I can check under Menu Assignment. Please let me know what’s going on there? Thank you!:((

John Wesley Brett Moderator

The JA_Slideshow is a MODULE. Open the module, and select what PAGES you want the Slideshow to appear in its MENU ASSIGMENT.

Have fun!

besmart Friend

<em>@jbrett 250846 wrote:</em><blockquote>The JA_Slideshow is a MODULE. Open the module, and select what PAGES you want the Slideshow to appear in its MENU ASSIGMENT.

Have fun!</blockquote>

The problem is that I dont see any Pages in its MENU Assignment; How do I let Slideshow to assign?!:-[

Phill Moderator

Can you explain in a little more detail? It is hard to understand your problem for me.

Another option would be to install the quickstart on your local machine and compare the settings from a working version of the slideshow you would now have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum