Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I installed Ja nuevo quickstart with sample data.

Everything ok, the template looks like the Demo and thats what i want.

After that I make some modification on “Template Manager Edit Styles”

I was touching those parameters:

“Development Mode”

“Collapse navigation for small screens”

“Off-canvas Sidebar”

“LESS to CSS”

And now… dont look like the demo :((

I cant see ja slideshow any more :(( , website start showing “Our Service” and articles. :laugh: >:(

Sorry :-[ feel shame about my problem, but Im stock and I need your help, could you please, tell me what happens, how can see the demo again and which is the best combination to make with that parameters.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @ger12
    the admin details that you added are not working .
    Can you please send me the complete admin details of your site . so that i can check your site , and let you know what is the issue 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I got a PM from you ,with your site details , but it seems that you deleted your site ,
    and installing it again . its showing me installing page >>> http://prntscr.com/4fedi1

Please check it again . let me know here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    as per your PM to me
    you have a problem that content body not coming on single article and other featured and blog views .
    the issue behind is that you set a single template style for all the menu >>JA Nuveo feature layout
    that does not contains the main content body section >>>http://prntscr.com/4gobq8

Please revert the changes that you applied .
    and use the feature intro layout for the homepage only ,because on hom page , you can see all the module but there is no content body section .
    so revert the changes as default and use feature intro only for homepage section .
    Hope it helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum