Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The slideshow and header have suddenly stopped working – the background behind the slideshow is now covering the header

can you please advise

1. I-Love-Film-filmfestivals-2014-07-02-21-07-33
    Adam M Moderator

Hi,

I checked your site and see that there’s a JS conflict which prevents the main slideshow from proper functioning. Have you installed any new 3rd party extension?

sanjiovani Friend

thanks the problem was with ijoomla ad agency – i disabled the component – how do i get the template working with ad agency ? – the component works fine on my other templates

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please follow these steps below :

1. First, you will have to open file root_folder/modules/mod_ijoomla_adagency_zone/helper.php and look for this code :

$document->addScript( JURI::root()."components/com_adagency/includes/js/jquery.js" );

$document->addScript(JURI::root() . 'components/com_adagency/includes/js/domready.js');

Remove them as jQuery has been loaded in the template already and we will load domready.js separately after all other scripts (see point 2).

2. Go to Admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your default template >>> switch to tab Custom Code >>> in option ‘After <body>’ >>> paste this code there :

<script src="http://www.ilove-film.com/components/com_adagency/includes/js/domready.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Save your settings and recheck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum