Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author

I’ve enjoyed the latest stretch of grunge style templates from JA. It’s refreshing after all those professional and modern template styles. I also agree this one looks similar to Mixxmag, not that it’s a bad thing.

hax0r Friend

I must say that it looks very nice style

colderon Friend

WoW, Template ar Fantastic, in Joomla was big problems get some Sports templates, you are doing great job 🙂 and u can get more clients building sports templates.

adzo89 Friend

I the best module for these template is ja news…..please think about it 🙂

we2solutions Friend

Hi Hung,

Please try to add video gallery for this template.i didn’t saw any of your template include video gallery.and please do not put same template for separate months only chaning colors.

thanks

squeaky Friend

A nice design, it will be interesting to see the other themes.. I desperately need a blue/orange theme to work on, my attempt at adapting ‘winter Quartz’ failed abysmally.

oxihost Friend

I have always been very interested by JA templates, especially The teline template.
    I must say that, since teline II, JA is providng similar templates with some modifications to make each one related to its subject, but they are all similar. the modules used are the same, sometimes even modules positions. The only difference is the design. I think that JA should move to the next level, you should think about new concepts, new ideas, new modules and news designs. You should deal with extensions and make templates responding to special needs with special extensions of joomla. Let me say that the new template makers joomlaxtc are making great work, thay have released only 4 templates and they already become popular, because they have really original ideas.
    You, JA, have always been very good joomla template editors but think about.

mfcphil Friend

I may have been away for a while but it does not look like I has missed anything at all…the last four or five templates all look the same..

Ja have you got a new designer?

Seem a lot of variations of the same theme….

Have we stopped doing templates for the 1.0 yet because my server still wont get off their backside to upgrade my cms system…although I don’t see a real need to hurry just yet, looking at what’s on offer.

Just my humble opinion

ShannonN Friend

mfcphil;115857I may have been away for a while but it does not look like I has missed anything at all…the last four or five templates all look the same..

Have we stopped doing templates for the 1.0 yet because my server still wont get off their backside to upgrade my cms system…although I don’t see a real need to hurry just yet, looking at what’s on offer.

Just my humble opinion

welcome back oh cynical one 😉

bennitos Friend

<em>@mfcphil 115857 wrote:</em><blockquote>I may have been away for a while but it does not look like I has missed anything at all…the last four or five templates all look the same..

Just my humble opinion</blockquote>

Well my offer still stands in helping you to 1.5 😉

wooohanetworks Friend

Has some distanced touch of GoDaddy.com’s Homepage but I do not see that the last 5 templates look the same…(is that a word distanced touch…:D)

mfcphil Friend

<em>@bennitos 115877 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well my offer still stands in helping you to 1.5 ;)</blockquote>

Thanks Bennitos I will be getting back to you on this….they are saying that some modules or things I have done to my template can’t (or having trouble with) be moved easily to the 1.5…I am waiting for a list from them …..only been a year!!

we2solutions Friend

When you going to publish this new template????

John Wesley Brett Moderator

In the bottom right…on a Sports site…there ought to be, at the least, six photo slots. Perhaps two lines of three each….if not more.

And whatever you do…please make it black letters on white background in the copy area. I love the JA Cooper – Carbon A LOT…but not the black background in the copy area. I agree with previous suggesters: We are in need of clean, bright templates after a string of great-looking, but dark templates.

My 2 cents.

wooohanetworks Friend

Okay, I looked for another time and right now I think that the template, disregarding the content, looks very empty…More buttons, more stuff, more control etc. is really needed. I also think, for the visual adaption, as I am not so interested in watching sports guys a lot, but more the ladies, you could really add more of this too…

[PHP]<———– BEGIN: MY 2CENTS ————->

<?php } if( $display_style== “more_like_this_below” ) { echo “<members=wow_wow_wow”>”; } ?>

<———– END: MY 2CENTS ————->[/PHP]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

This topic contains 72 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum