Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have encountered a couple of issues with the JA Orisite template. I recently redeveloped the site from scratch with the JA Orisite template. The site looks great in all browsers except Internet Explorer. For some reason, I’m encountering issues with the following three modules:

1. JA Slideshow
    2. JA Tabs
    3. JA Newsticker

The issue with the slideshow is that it appears to be too wide (see below):

The issue with the JA Tabs module is that it does not display as illustrated in the demo site. The demo site displays the JA Tabs on top of, or overlaying, the slideshow. In IE the tabs appear below the slideshow. Also, the menu does not display horizontally in IE but rather vertically with text overlaying one another (see below):

The issue with the JA Newsticker module is a little more complicated. I’ve modified the module to open links in a popup using the JA Popup module. However, when a user clicks on the link, the popup opens at the bottom of the page below the footer and not in a popup as expected (see below):

Again, each of these issues only occurs in Internet Explorer. The site displays fine in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.

The live beta site is http://www.mikeperez.com/beta. Any help resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated. I hate having to modify CSS to meet “Microsoft” specs. But a majority of users are still using the browser. So, I’ve gotta do what I’ve gotta do!

Thanks in advance,

Ntonline

1. ie_display_error
    2. ie_display_error2
    3. ie_display_error3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi ntonline,

Did you make any changes to this template? Could you PM me admin and FTP account? I shall check this for you.

ntonline Friend

<em>@Saguaros 327858 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ntonline,

Did you make any changes to this template? Could you PM me admin and FTP account? I shall check this for you.</blockquote>

Saguaros,

I made a couple of color changes one modification to the JA Newsticker plugin so that the articles would open in a popup window (using JA Popup). I added comments where ever modifications were made within the CSS template(s) for easy followup. Even with the comments, I can’t figure out the IE problem.

I’ll PM the admin credentials shortly for your review.

Thanks for the help,

ntonline

ntonline Friend

I figured out my problem…. there was a new update to the JA Orisite template that needed to be performed.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ntonline,

May I know what’s going on now? Did you update it? Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum