Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi —

choosing JA Orisite 1.01 as a template for Kunena 3.01 will lead to a 500 Internal Server Error:

Fatal Error was detected!
    Fatal Error: Class 'CKunenaLink' not found in components/com_kunena/template/ja_orisite/html/category/default.php on line 35
    The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

With Kunena 2 everything was working well. Is this a known issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi sefja,

JA Orisite is working well with Kunena 2.x now, it’s not updated new version Kunena 3.01. We lined it up to backlog and will update it in the upcoming release of this template

At this meantime, you can backup your site first and try with this solution:

– Open file: componentscom_kunenatemplateja_kranoshtmlcategorydefault.php

– Underneath this line: defined ( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die ();

add this line: require_once(KPATH_SITE.’/lib/kunena.link.class.php’);

– Then clean JAT3 cache

sefja Developer

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for your quick response. I tried your solution with kunena template from JA Orisite and JA Kranos and edit componentscom_kunenatemplateja_kranoshtmltopicdefault.php the same way.
    This will make the forum usable again, but unfortunately a second form to login/register to the forum appears above.
    Is there a way to hide this?

Anyway: I am looking forward to the coming template update!

<em>@Saguaros 381819 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi sefja,

– Open file: componentscom_kunenatemplateja_kranoshtmlcategorydefault.php

– Underneath this line: defined ( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die ();

add this line: require_once(KPATH_SITE.’/lib/kunena.link.class.php’);

</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you post URL of page where problem of the form can be seen here? I will try to check if I can help.

sefja Developer
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I don’t know where this Kunena Login comes from, try going to Extension > Module manager and search for this module if it exists. Then check the Page Assignment section and you can assign to your desired page.

Regards.

sefja Developer

Thanks, solved. 😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sefja 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum