Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I setup the parameters for the JA Plugin as directed in the Guide. My instagram works perfectly. The youtube on the front end only shows a list and no videos. If I go into the article manager, I can see the Youtube articles that were created with videos. Why aren’t they showing in the front end.

Thanks,
    Anna

phong nam Friend

Hi annaswed,

Did you create a menu type “K2 Categories” for displaying Youtube videos like our user guide.
    – And be sure that you set right Youtube category in Basic Options tabs of this menu item.
    – In addition, you Youtube category has own K2 items. Then Clean T3 cache.

Regards,

Leo

annasweb Friend

Hi,

Yes I did create a K2 category Menu for my Youtube like your userguide. I also have my Youtube items in K2. I have the right Youtube category chosen in the Basic Options. The instagram works perfectly but my Youtube and Facebook are not showing images – just text.

I’m not sure how to clear the T3 cache but will research that and fix it to see if that is the problem.

Thanks,
    Anna

I

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annasweb 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum