Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve been looking for a solution to allow a simple user poll on my website and the extensions provided in JED are absolutely terrible, no offence to the developers of those extensions but they are premium priced with poor functionality and no documentation and filled with bugs.

What I would like is JA to make an extension that could be used in JA Pokemon remake (JA Gaming so it can be used for multiple purposes) that allows users to submit their ratings of the game.

The extension should allow the following:

1. Multiple questions – perhaps up to 10?
    2. Choose between points value (1 – 100) or a percentage value %
    3. User submit comment with poll / rating with Disqus integration
    4. Display overall results from all users at bottom of content above comments in nice display
    5. Display each users rating next to Disqus comment (if no comment then display "user left no comment")
    6. Content plugin so we can have 1 poll for all articles + each article has own rating total from all users

If the above is too difficult or time-consuming then please can we have the following:

1. Multiple questions – perhaps up to 10?
    2. Choose between points value (1 – 100) or a percentage value %
    3. Display overall results from users
    4. Content plugin so we can have 1 poll for all articles + each article has own rating total from all users

Either of these extensions would be the only one in the JED that works like this and I believe it would be a very good seller. It could also be repurposed for any type of reviews and ratings, like restaurants, e-commerce products, elections, voting.

I’ve attached couple of screenshots to show kind of what I mean

Please @arvind can we get this extension?

To all other JA users – If you like the sound of this extension please reply to this thread to show your support!

Thanks, Richard

1. ja-rating
    2. ja-rating-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

I will pass to the team also for further consideration.

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum