Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Trying to configure the module so that when I scroll the promo bar disappears on its own so that you do not have to bother clicking the arrow to make it hide. I have chosen the position footer but have also tried many others but to no avail. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide some more detail about your issue. Screenshots and reproduce steps would much useful.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Ok, what I was trying to do was have an auto sliding promo bar so that when the viewer first comes to the site, they see the promo bar. But as they then scroll the promo bar slides up on its own with out the button (on the extreme top right corner) having to be clicked to make it disappear. Is this possible. I have seen it on your site and others… Thanks for your help.

1. desktop-with-bar-showing
    2. desktop-with-no-bar
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m sorry but not sure you have installed it or enabled it ? Because i can’t see that even first time visit your site.
    Please help me check it at your side.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Sorry, it is there now.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have checked and it’s working fine here. Scroll down to bottom and it’ still there until i click on hide icon.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Yes but what I would like it to do is slide up and off as you scroll with out having to click the button.. Sort of like the effect here http://www.joomlart.com/ with the bar.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please check out our document to know how to config it.
    If you still can’t do that. Please provide your backend access. I’ll help you check out that.
    But at moment i’m not sure this module have that effect. Let me check it first.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Ok, no problem.. Let me know if you need access and how I get it to you with out posting it on here.. Thanks.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please use PM function than provide me your backend & FTP access. I’ll try to inspect it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Hopefully I did that right. Just PMd you. I do not use FTP for the site as of yet but if you really need it I can set it up.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Let me try to check around and let see what can we do.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

sirbogoff Friend

Ok, thanks for your help.

sirbogoff Friend

Any news on this?

sirbogoff Friend

Any news on this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum