Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi @sirbogoff,

Let me assist you in this case, please enable the promo bar so I can have a look first, cause I checked your site but didn’t see it there.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Let me assist you in this case, please enable the promo bar so I can have a look first, cause I checked your site but didn’t see it there.

sirbogoff Friend

Sorry for the delay.. Which position should I put it in because where ever I try seems to effect other modules.

sirbogoff Friend

Sorry for the delay.. Which position should I put it in because where ever I try seems to effect other modules.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

You can try to publish in module position head-search.

sirbogoff Friend

Ok, it is the position.. Let me know if you come up with anything. Also, is this the only place it will display? I would like to have it in position 5 if at all possible.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Yes, the promo bar always display on top of page only.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Yes, the promo bar always display on top of page only.

sirbogoff Friend

Thanks.. Can it be made to auto disapear when scrolling?

sirbogoff Friend

Thanks.. Can it be made to auto disapear when scrolling?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Actually it’s possible but for customization task, you might want to hire a developer to do it for you if you’re not familiar with this task.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sirbogoff,

Actually it’s possible but for customization task, you might want to hire a developer to do it for you if you’re not familiar with this task.

sirbogoff Friend

No, that is a bit bejond me.. Thanks anyway. It never hurts to ask.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum