Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello i update to last version of plugin and template
    My preset and mega menu config was lost !
    I re do it but i re work on it all was lost !!
    I dont undrestand why !
    I thinking that ja t3 is more robust not ?
    Thanks for any help

TomC Moderator

It’s likely because you only modified the core CSS files and did not utilize a custom.css file.

See Here —> Customization via CUSTOM.CSS

micker Friend

<em>@TomC 477128 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s likely because you only modified the core CSS files and did not utilize a custom.css file.

See Here —> Customization via CUSTOM.CSS</blockquote>
    sorry i didn’t think because i create my preset with my customp.css no hack only override

i don’t understand relation to custom.css with megamenu config like fa-icon or width of column ??
    thnaks for help

TomC Moderator

<em>@micker 477140 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry i didn’t think because i create my preset with my customp.css no hack only override

</blockquote>

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here :((

micker Friend

<em>@TomC 477146 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here :((</blockquote>

that i say => i use menu manager of t3
    adding column, icon en css class
    => saving 1 works
    => re do some change and save work … and some time all will be lost .. no icon no style etc

Saguaros Moderator

Are you using the latest version of Purity III template and T3 framework?

You can PM me URL, admin login info of your site and tell me the detailed steps so that I can replicate the issue. I will help you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum