Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    This is regarding JA purity in Joomla 1.5. I should first thank the designers for such an wonderful template. I love it.

I would like to know how I can remove the ‘ increase font size, default font size, decrease font size’ placed on the right side top. When I point the cursor on the image A+A A
    – in my website (http://emedicinelive.com/ )it shows ‘increase font size, default font size, decrease font size’ respectively.

My problem is when I search for my website in google, the terms ‘increase font size, default font size, decrease font size’ comes first even before the site meta description under the site name. You can see it here
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNWN_enUS238US238&q=emedicinelive

I would like to preserve the functionality to change the font size but I want to remove the text that pops up. If that is not possible I would like to remove both the image and the text (I dont require the ability to change the font)

I looked up in the template.css but couldn’t find where I can remove these texts.

I would be thankful if anyone can help me with this issue

cjmicro Friend

Usually the ability to change fonts for user is something that is turned on and off in the template parameters (extension/template manager then click on the purity template and edit0 but I see it is not available in Purity.

So what you could do is edit the templates/ja_purity/index.php, and around line 131

<blockquote><?php $tmpTools->genToolMenu(JA_TOOL_FONT, ‘png’); ?></blockquote>

Remark this out, or just delete it.

Hope that helps,
    Cheryl

lukesky Friend

Hi Cheryl,
    Thank you very much. It works.

marcolav Friend

<em>@cjmicro 103240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Usually the ability to change fonts for user is something that is turned on and off in the template parameters (extension/template manager then click on the purity template and edit0 but I see it is not available in Purity.

So what you could do is edit the templates/ja_purity/index.php, and around line 131

Remark this out, or just delete it.

Hope that helps,
    Cheryl</blockquote>

Hello Cheryl

I did as you suggested however the increse/decrease font ‘thing’ is still there, is it possible it is also in some other file maybe?

Thanks

Marco

Never mind I goofed..;o)

All is ok now

Thanks

Marco

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marcolav 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum