Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

web url: http://www.elvela.org/

This is my first site that I ever built, thanks to JoomlaArt it made it possible. I used the quickstart modified it a little added some new components modules (joomfish, mp3 sermons..)

Happy Holidays everyone!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Nice, I love the slideshow, even though I don’t understand. :p

cjmicro Friend

Nice site, I agree!

I viewed in FF and IE7 and the logo is getting cut off on top and bottom so you might need to adjust the header height unless it is supposed to be like that.

Also your scrolls on the page title heading on the home page (Bienvenido a ELVELA-El Verbo Para Latino America- The Word For Latin America) are overlapping the longer title.

Good luck with it!

Cheryl

xion Friend

<em>@cjmicro 96945 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice site, I agree!

I viewed in FF and IE7 and the logo is getting cut off on top and bottom so you might need to adjust the header height unless it is supposed to be like that.

Also your scrolls on the page title heading on the home page (Bienvenido a ELVELA-El Verbo Para Latino America- The Word For Latin America) are overlapping the longer title.

Good luck with it!

Cheryl</blockquote>

thanks for the comments 🙂

and ill be sure to make the tittle shorter 🙂

thanks

sunrise Friend

Great Site. For your first site, this is impressive. One small comment, is the quote that begins “Compartiendo a Cristo, ” There is a bit of space after the quote, but flush with the top of the module. A bit of space on the top might look good.

shertmann Friend

congrats your work is good for your first site. has some flaws but are not fatal flaws can be adjusted.

the logo as some said earlier must be adjusted for not to be cropped by the header logo area. the text after the logo is not well aligned you have two choices or make a simetric alignment to the left or if you want make an diagonal alignment effect then you must have the lines of text as this:
    line 1:Compartiendo a cristo, el consejo
    line2: completo de su palabra y su amor
    line 3: con el mundo hispano por todo el mundo
    as the lines are images i supose you must edit the source.

for the rest there are only little things to correct images that overlap the text but i assume that are margins that you not set in article manager.

but the work is good it looks that you take your time. so good work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shertmann 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum